Wedding Photography and Videography
Whether it is your first look, sharing laughs during your vows, or the look in your eyes during your first dance, I enjoy capturing all of the exciting and beautiful in between moments that fly by on your wedding day. I offer a variety of customizable wedding photography and wedding videography packages to best meet your specific needs. Every wedding and love story is unique, so I really enjoy hearing your ideas and giving suggestions on what package might be the best fit for your special day.
Send me an email with your ideas, and we can schedule a call to get to know each other and go over your plans. I can give suggestions for which package might work best for you, and am happy to create a custom package to fit your perfect day!
Wedding Videography Services (Highlight Films & Full Ceremony/Full Speeches/1st Dance)
Videography Packages can include a Wedding Celebration Documentary and a 3-5 Minute Highlight Film. The Wedding Celebration Documentary includes the Full Wedding Ceremony, Speeches, Traditions, and Dances. The Highlight Film is great for sharing with family and friends that want to relive the day, or that could not attend. Video examples can be shared with you per request. Here are a few Highlight Film examples.
Here is an example of multiple-camera coverage of the wedding ceremony. I enjoy capturing the wedding ceremony in a variety of different angles, so when editing the ceremony together you can relive the full experience from alternative perspectives. Whether a moment calls for a wide establishing shot of a grand entrance or a tighter personal shot of the vows being read, I am excited to capture all those moments for you and edit them together in a beautiful and creative way. The Full Wedding Service Video is great for sharing with friends and family who could not make it to your Wedding.
Through a fusion of portrait, group, and candid photography, I will work with you to capture a mosaic of special moments during your celebration.
Here are some of the Wedding Videography and Photography Services I like to offer:
- Engagement Photo Session
- Pre Wedding Love Story Film
- 3-5 Minute Cinematic Recap Highlight Film
- 7-10 Minute Cinematic Feature Highlight Film
- 30-45 Minute Wedding Documentary Film
- Rehearsal Dinner Photo + Video Coverage (Interviewing Family Members)
- Wedding Guest Well Wishes Video (Interviewing Family & Friends Throughout the Wedding Day)
- Wedding Photo Montage of Fun Moments Set To Music
- Wedding Ceremony Livestreaming (Camera + Audio Feed, Venue Ethernet Connection Recommended)
- 48 Hours Later Sneak Peak Wedding Photos
- Wedding Photo Slide Show Set to Music (A fun way to relive your wedding day through the photos)
- 1 Minute Social Media Wedding Trailer (A week after the wedding)
- Reception Party Photo + Video Coverage
- Additional Photographers and Videographers
- Recommendations for Event Planners / Hair and Make Up Artists / Floral Designers
- Vow Renewals Photo + Video Coverage
- Bridal Photo or Video Sessions (Putting the Dress on before or after the wedding day to capture some extra stress free moments looking your best!)
- Re-Editing Past Family Member Weddings (Ex: Turning a prior 2 hour wedding film into a shareable highlight film)
- Customizable Couple Adventure Photos + Film Session (Beach / Hiking / Skateboarding / Pick Up Sports Game With Friends / Etc. -> Limitless Options)
Venues I have done Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, and Corporate Events at include:
The Garty Pavilion at the San Diego Rowing Club, La Valencia Hotel, Safari Park, Il Fornaio Coronado, Secret Garden, Sunset Cliffs, The Wedding Bowl at Cuvier Park La Jolla, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa, Kona Kai Resort San Diego, Harveston Lake House Temecula, Puerto Nuevo Hotel & Villas, Oceanside Church, Congregation Beth Israel La Jolla, Woman’s Club, The Grand Tradition Venue
Westage, Coronado Mariott, Hard Rock Hotel, Westin, Omni San Diego Hotel, The Conrad Prebys Performing Arts Center, Segerstrom Center for the Arts, Rancho Bernardo Inn, Qualcomm, Google Office in San Diego, USS Midway Museum, Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography,
The Vault, Venue 808, Marina Village Conference Center, Secret Garden at Rancho Santa Fe, MCAS Miramar Officers’ Club, Congregation Beth Israel, Congregation Beth El, Temple Emanuel, Congregation Adat Yeshurun